Friday 25 September 2009

Juggling family life with no car.....

It shouldn't be so hard and I suspect my difficulty is that I'm trying to lead a car led life without one. Today has been a particular case in point.....
1. Drop DS1 off at school and attend "Well Done" assembly.
2. Walk to the village to get 10.18 bus to get to play and stay with DS2 and meet friend for lunch.
3. Get bus back at 2.03, rush around house to get stuff together to go away tonight.
4. Pick up DS1 at 3.20 - rush to get to station for 4.04 train.
5. Three train trip to Hebden where hubby has been since last night for camping weekend.
6. Relax for the weekend.

I can't help but feel that one or more of the things in todays program should have been dropped. I'm exhausted and it's 2.30. Here's to an early night, going to bed with the stars ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment