Thursday 10 September 2009

What a beautiful day hey hey

WOW it was glorious here. Perhaps we are finally getting a summer.

At the weekend I went out and bought a bike seat for my hefty two year old. I was dubious as to whether I'd be able to balance once I'd hoisted him onto it but all went well. We took the train a stop down the line, fed the ducks, perused the charity shop (got a nifty pair of dungarees for lo for 80p and a matchbox digger for 10p which he was delighted with) and meanered back along the canal tow path. I was hoping to pick some blackberries but the best ones were by the road or next to the canal and with a two year old in tow..... Anyhow we got back to our village and stopped in at the Green Valley Grocers to get our fantastic value organic veg bag and then on to the ice cream parlour to reward ourselves for our cycling efforts. Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment