Saturday 5 September 2009

What's it all about?

This blog is the result of lots of conversations I've had with friends about how key parents are to saving the planet. We have the greatest vested interest in securing a wonderful future for ourselves, the planet and our children. I'll be posting regularly about my efforts to change how we live and I hope others will contribute their inspiring ideas too. Looking forward to hearing from everyone else out there who cares for our future.

Incidentally, I don't consider myself to be any more of supermum than all the other supermums out there, I just wanted an excuse to dress up with pants over my tights and take a silly photo.... but we can't find the camera at the moment..... be very afraid...... ridiculous photo coming soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment